FIAM Virtual Mechoui
To view a replay of this webinar, please click here
THE RISE OF THE FINANCIAL DATA SCIENTIST
An AIMA event organized with FIAM in collaboration with CAIA, CAASA and the FDP Institute
August 19th 2021 – 13:00 hr (a virtual event)
DATA Science & AI Series
Artificial Intelligence is transforming industries and reshaping how information is used and how decisions are made by integrating accelerated analytics, text, speech, and images on a nearly unfathomable scale.
This event is part of a Data Science and AI Series first organized by the CFA of San Francisco in partnership with the FDP Institute. FIAM has adopted this generic theme, and, partnership with professional associations and selected partners/ sponsors globally, will organize webinar style events to sensitize /inform /share views on issues, challenges and opportunities brought by disruptive technologies in Finance/assets management.
The central theme of this webinar is inspired by Refinitiv’s recent survey entitled The Rise of the Data Scientist. This event is offered in partnership with AIMA Canada, in collaboration with the FDP Institute, the CAIA Association and other partners/sponsors.
A mix of participants in the financial ecosystem in Canada and abroad: Portfolio managers, services providers, asset allocators, pension funds executive, family office, University community - professors, researchers, students, regulatory agencies, Fintech.
- Increase awareness on the growing use of AI/ML in Finance – opportunities, issues & implementation challenges
Contribute to the development of a talent community for the finance / assets management sector.
- Claude Perron, Emeritus Chairman, Crystalline Management & Founder of FIAM
- William J. Kelly, CEO, CAIA Association
- Aaron Filbeck, Director of Content Development, CAIA Association
- Geoffrey Horrell, Global Head of Innovation and Labs at London Stock Exchange Group
Refinitiv’s survey: The Rise of Data Scientist
- Assif Khan, Managing Director, Head of Data Engineering at CPP Investment (CPPIB), San Francisco
- Francis Grégoire, Senior Associate, Fundamental Systematic Management team, CDPQ
- Don Hejna, Managing Partner of Stantum, LLC
- Ruslan Goyenko, Scientific Director, Financial Innovations & Risk Management Labs (FIRM)
To access the bios of the speakers for this event, please click below:FIAM Virtual Mechoui 2021 Speaker bios.pdf
Sponsorship opportunities available - please contact Claude Perron to learn more.