September Fund Manager Briefing - Dublin
Organisational Effectiveness and other areas of Central Bank focus including its recent closet tracking letter to industry, liquidity management and performance fees
AIMA and Dechert are delighted to invite you to a fund manager briefing session on Tuesday 10 September. The session will cover the following:
- CP86 – the Central Bank review and potential outcomes
- Organisational effectiveness - how has this role evolved and what does the Central Bank expect from the OE Director?
- Central Bank letter to the industry arising from its closet index tracking thematic review – what does this mean for fund management company boards and what steps should be taken?
- Additional areas of the Central Bank focus including recent communications from the Central Bank such as its letter on liquidity management.
- Carol Widger, Partner, Dechert
- Declan O’Sullivan, Partner, Dechert
- Jeff Mackey, Partner, Dechert
Please note this event is open to representatives of manager firms only.