LOST in Translation – What you need to know when setting up an office in Tokyo
In this webinar we will address and update the audience on the latest regulations, tax considerations and incentives available when considering a Tokyo office. On hand we will have executives from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and the Financial Services Agency (Japanese regulator) as well as executives from the financial community who work and live in Tokyo. The team assembled will also be happy to take any questions at the end of the presentations.
- Shinichiro Shiraki, Chairman, AIMA Japan & Chief Executive Officer, Aizawa Asset Management Co.,Ltd.
- Nick Silver, Managing Director, Head of Equity Division, Credit Suisse Securities Japan
- Toshikazu Yamazaki, Director, Chief Portfolio Manager, General Manager of Investment Solution Dept., Asset Management One Alternative Investments, Ltd.
- Simon England-Brammer, Head of Asia Pacific and Middle East, Global Client Group and Senior Managing Director, Nuveen
- Itsuhiro Miura, Senior Director for Special Zone Promotion, Strategic Projects Division, Office of the Governor for Policy Planning, Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Takuma Tanaka, Deputy Director, Strategy Development Division, Financial Services Agency