AIMA APAC Webinar: Update #5 SFC Circular On External Electronic Data Storage Providers (EDSPs)
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on
18 January 2021.
This webinar follows on from the (i) first AIMA webinar at which the SFC addressed our members on the EDSP circular , (ii) second and (iii) third webinar at which the AIMA Cloud Working Group (with representation from a broad spectrum of law firms, compliance advisors, sell-side brokers, tech service providers and manager representatives) led by Herbert Smith Freehills updated members on its work; and (iv) fourth webinar at which the Cloud WG provided a preview of the new proposal (Enhanced Access) put forward by AIMA to the SFC.
In this fifth webinar, we will offer a further update on the latest FAQ released in mid December 2020 (which incorporates Enhanced Access), the ongoing work of the Working Group, AIMA’s ongoing engagement with the SFC about the EDSP circular and possible next steps.
We welcome all related questions, if you can send them through to our panel via here, and they will be addressed accordingly.
- Mark Shipman, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Derek McGibney, Managing Director, Cognitive GRC
- Aaron Weiss, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Hannah Cassidy, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Phillip Meyer, General Counsel & Co-Chief Operating Officer, Oasis Management
- Stuart Sanders, Executive Director, Velocity Solutions
Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA