Financing the Canadian Economy with Private Credit
Published: 07 December 2020
AIMA’s Alternative Credit Council is delighted to present the 2020 edition of our annual Financing the Economy research, produced in partnership with Allen & Overy.
We are pleased to feature this Canadian-focused discussion on current trends impacting our local private credit market. This exclusive presentation will feature the key findings from the research and include a panel discussion between industry leaders on what they expect to drive the market in 2021, including:
- The overall outlook of the private credit sector
- Lending in the "new normal"
- Gearing up for recovery
- Jiří Król, Deputy CEO, Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA.
- Joshua Kuretzky, Partner, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
- Chris Johnson, President & CEO, Crown Capital Partners Inc.
- Michael Brown, Portfolio Manager, Bloom Burton & Co.
- Belle Kaura, VP Legal and Chief Compliance Officer, Third Eye Capital