AIMA Young Professionals: Making the Jump
For young professionals looking to make the jump in their careers to more senior roles, the right combination of opportunity, skillset and personal presence is crucial.
Hear stories and guidance from these experienced professional on how they made the jump in their careers at this candid conversation.
Themes will include:
- Building confidence and personal presence
- Finding key opportunities to grow and gain exposure
- Technical expertise vs soft skills
- Work/life balance as family situations change
- Mentorship and sponsorship
- Asking the right questions and demonstrating your value
- Experienced and young professionals are encouraged to attend this event.
- Derek Hatoum, Partner, PwC
- Laura Reid, Chief Financial Officer, Worldsource Wealth Management Inc
- Tamara Forbes, Executive Director, CIBC Capital Markets
- Sara Mackasey, VP, Prime Brokerage, TD Securities