AIMA & KPMG Autumn Briefing
AIMA and KPMG are delighted to invite you to a breakfast seminar on Wednesday 18 September to discuss recent developments relevant to asset managers.
EU Economic Substance rules – a Cayman perspective
- Where are we now – the latest law & guidance
- Choices for a Cayman fund manager - restructuring options
- Longer term view for Cayman managers and Cayman funds
New challenges for UK asset managers engaging with tax authorities
- Documentation and tactics regarding HMRCs new Profit Diversion Compliance Facility (the PDCF) – nudge letters, red flags, hallmarks and risk indicators
- Tax authorities’ tools and approach as they ‘go digital’ and seek to manage and exploit data flows from CbCR, CRS, APAs, tax rulings
- Experiences around HMRCs evolving approach to the asset management sector & strategy going forward
Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- An overview of the SFTR conundrum
- Industry pain points - considerations for the buy-side community
- Next steps – what does good really look like?
Richard Scott-Hopkins, Partner, KPMG Cayman Islands
Graeme Webster, Director, KPMG UK
Marcus Threadgold, KPMG UK
Rachel Hanger, Head of Asset Management, KPMG UK
This event is now full. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list.